- General examination and treatment of dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and small rodents, ferrets, and birds
- Immunization of dogs, cats, rabbits, and ferrets; certificates of health and consultations for international travel
- Microchip implants
- Advice on feeding puppies, overweight animals and particular diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases)
- Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Microscopic tests for various parasites in blood, feces or on the skin
We now also treat animals using alternative therapies, such as acupuncture and homeopathic medications.
Please call or use our contact form. We're happy to help.